REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Click here to register.
The Aspen Leaders Action Forum is a new annual gathering in Aspen, Colorado that will merge two powerful entrepreneurial universes:
- the Aspen Global Leadership Network (AGLN) – currently 1,600 proven leaders in 45 countries who share a commitment to effective, enlightened leadership and to actively tackling pressing community and global challenges, and
- action-oriented leaders from the Aspen Institute’s domestic programs and international partners, from select fellowships beyond the Institute, as well as from qualified corporate partners.
This will not be just another “talk shop” or series of one-way expositions. Through a combination of readings‐based seminars, interactive issues‐based dialogues, leadership problem‐solving workshops, networking sessions and more, participants will challenge one another to think creatively about the leadership demands of the 21st century and spur one another to action.
Cost to Register
Thanks to the generosity of our financial supporters, registration rates are well below the actual cost of the event which is approximately $4,000 per person. By registering, you are agreeing to participate in all sessions and meals.
The registration rates help cover a portion of the cost of your seminar materials, meeting room expenses, shuttle service and meals. Lodging and travel to Aspen are not included in this fee.
We recommend that participants book their lodging within one of our discounted room blocks
Space at the Action Forum is limited and acceptance is first‐come, first-served.
For Profit Organizations
Non-Profit / Government
|Fellows from the Aspen Global Leadership Network
||$1,250||$995||July 29th – August 1st, 2013|
|Aspen Program Participants
||$995||$795||July 30th – August 1st, 2013|
|Spouses||$995||$795||July 30th – August 1st, 2013|
* Patron passes are only open to the Aspen Institute Board of Trustees; for more information contact Tom Loper at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-202‐736- 2921.
|$2,500||$2,500||July 29th – August 1st, 2013|
Limited support is available to Fellows from the Aspen Global Leadership Network. Scholarship support is only provided to Fellows with financial need and should be requested during the registration process.
Requesting a scholarship does not guarantee attendance at the Action Forum.
Fellows may request help with the following:
- Waived Registration Fee or
- Lodging in Aspen for duration of event or
- Round-trip economy airfare to Aspen, CO.
We may give up to two of the above as needed, but all participants must contribute to at least one of the above.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once registered, a cancellation fee of $300 will be incurred until midnight (Washington DC), May 1, 2013. After this date, the full registration fee will be charged.